Sunday, May 09, 2010

Testing 1...2...3

I just did my first audio reading for a client and, according to the feedback I received, it went quite well.  So, I am now offering audio readings as an option.  If you would prefer to receive your reading in a download-able audio file format instead of written text via email, just let me know.  It takes about the same amount of time to produce, so there isn't any difference as to pricing. 

I am also trying to work out a way to offer tarot classes and a download-able e-book.  I've worked for hours today rearranging the site and searching online for products and services to help with this stuff.  It's definitely doable, so I'm going to do it, but it takes a lot of time. 

I really do enjoy working with all this techno stuff, so it's all good.
Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

Follow Us

About Us

Like Us

© 78 Notes to Self: A Tarot Journal All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Blogger Templates