Tuesday, May 01, 2007

One Card for Me

I have a decision to make. I have a job offer that, if I take it, will require me to move two hours away from my kids. It's a writing job, at least in some capacity, and it is with a start-up online game design company. I will continue to read tarot online here, so that's not the issue. The main issue is the distance from my kids, although there are other important issues at hand as well. *sigh* It's complicated. However, the question is: Should I take the job?

Now, we know tarot readers usually suck at reading for themselves and I am no exception. So I drew one card and I am asking you to tell me what this card is saying in answer to my question. Help me out here, ok?
Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

Follow Us

About Us

Like Us

© 78 Notes to Self: A Tarot Journal All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Blogger Templates