Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cross My Palm With Silver...

A few months ago I decided to read tarot professionally on Kasamba, an internet advice site. Yes, for money. Hey, I've put years into the daily studying of the cards, their history and usage; and my skills are good, so I deserve to get paid for what I do. What I noticed right away is that people will pay me to ask about:
  • Love
  • Money
  • Love
  • Jobs/Careers (i.e., money)
  • Love

Oh, and did I mention...Love?

So, I was thinking maybe if you love someone you should tell them. In fact, don't just tell them, show them, too. Then they don't have to pay me $1.99 a minute to ask tarot cards if you really do or you don't. Likewise, if you don't love them, tell them. That way, they don't have to pay me $1.99 a minute to ask if you're ever coming back to them.

Wait. On second thought...nevermind. A girl's gotta pay the bills.
Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

Follow Us

About Us

Like Us

© 78 Notes to Self: A Tarot Journal All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Blogger Templates